Dear Booth Participant:
Please download a copy of the rules and regulations, a booth application and agreement form using the3 buttons below for the 2023 Carbon County Fair. I would like to invite you to “show your stuff” during the week of July 31st through August 4th, 2023.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me at the above number. I hope to hear from you very soon.
Sincerely, Julie Webb
CARBON COUNTY FAIR BOOTHS RULES AND REGULATION FOR INSIDE BOOTHS
(Local / In-county)
No camping will be allowed on the Fair Grounds!
1. Selling and displaying of wares or information will be permitted only in the area rented. All side attractions must remain adjacent to specified booth and cleared with the Fair Board before beginning.
2. A fee of $25.00 non- profit, $100.00 for profit will be required and must accompany the booth application and agreement. Applicants may request a specific space; however, the fair management reserves the right to assign areas, please state if you want to use a space with electricity. A $100.00 refundable deposit is required from all applicants renting a space but will be returned after release time. Any exhibitor removing exhibits prior to the release time shall lose their deposit.
3. Inside booth space (10’X10’) is sectioned off with 4’ high frame and curtains. Exhibitors are required to provide their own tables, chairs, etc. for their displays. All items must be promptly removed from fairgrounds at the close of fair. Items left on the grounds will become the property of the Fair Association.
4. Night security is provided by the Fair Board and every reasonable care will be taken to protect exhibits. However, the Fair Board assumes no responsibility for injury to any individual or for loss or damage to any property belonging to any firm or individual while said property is being exhibited and /or sold at the Carbon County Fair.
5. Operators are responsible to report any sales tax on items sold.
6. Operators will be allowed to unload and load equipment during the set-up and take down times.
NO PARKING WILL BE ALLOWED AROUND THE BUILDINGS DURING THE FAIR!!!!!
7. All operators are required to keep their area in a neat and sanitary condition and they must help police the areas for trash.
8. The management will use every precaution to guard against extortion practiced upon the patrons of the Fair. Any extortion practiced by a concessionaire/exhibit booth renter, will cause forfeiture of all money paid and the expulsion from the fairgrounds.
9. All rules and regulations written or verbal set by the Fair management must be followed and failure to comply will result in a refusal of space at all future fairs.
10. You are responsible for your own wifi.
Thank you for your interest in the Carbon County Fair. We appreciate your efforts to make the Fair an enjoyable event for all county residents and visitors.