Make reservations for trailer space rentals at the Carbon County Fair. We request that you submit your trailer space rental application by June 1, 2021. Please include payment fees with your application. Spaces will be drawn by the fair board at the regular June meeting. WE MUST HAVE EXACT MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR TRAILER, WITH SLIDE OUTS, AND YOUR ELECTRICITY REQUIREMENTS!
To submit your application for trailer space rental return your completed application along with payment to:
Carbon County Fair Office
P.O. Box 1414
Rawlins, WY 82301
Trailer Space Policies
- The ZERO tolerance of inappropriate behavior will be enforced!
- Size limit: trailers cannot exceed marked parking spaces or you will have to move.
- Size limit: Spaces 14-30 are limited to a trailer no more than 26’ long.
- NO holes may be dug to level your trailer. Please bring your blocks with you! A fee of $100 and loss of future trailer space privileges will be charged for tearing up the grass during any set up procedure.
- Fee for numerically identified electrical space is $60. No others will be allowed to run electrical cords.
- Fee for non-electrical spaces north of the horse barn (alphabetically identified) is $30. Tags (pick up at the fair office) must be attached to trailer for entire week orthe trailer will be towed.
- Fair board does not condone drinking by minors. Adults staying on grounds areasked to report violators to security which will have instructions to prosecute.
- Tents marked on application will be allowed only by permission of the fair board. Tags (pick up at the fair office) must remain attached to tent for entire week.
- Trailer spaces are awarded on an annual basis and are assigned by luck of the draw. Only one space per family is allowed. All applicants must have a member enrolledin a 4-H or FFA livestock project.
- No applicant may specify a specific trailer space assignment or neighbor.
- Handicap spaces are available upon request for $60.
- Applications received after the deadline will be assigned only as space allows.
- Only superintendents may park in superintendents’ row north of small animal barn.
- Once a trailer is parked on the lawn, all vehicles are to be removed until trailer is to be taken home.
- There will be a midnight curfew.
- An adult chaperone must be present and staying all week in the registered trailer. A list of all occupants of each trailer and/or tent must be submitted with application. Please report all changes.
- No trailers will be allowed on the grass until Saturday, July 31, 2020.
- Bicycles are allowed in the parking lot only.
- License plated 4-Wheelers allowed in parking lot only with a licensed driver.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and may not be taken into any building, barn or grandstands.
- NO open containers in the camping area after 10 p.m.
Please note: Trailer space policies are subject to change.
Have questions about a policy? Contact the Carbon County Fair Office 307-328-7811.