Dear Booth Participant:
Please download a copy of the rules and regulations, a booth application and agreement form for the Carbon County Fair. I would like to invite you to “show your stuff” during the week of August 7th through August 11th.
As in the past, it is a first come, first serve basis on assigning the spaces. Please make sure you send two checks – one for the rent of outside space (10’X20), with electric, with food, $300.00 or outside space, non- food, no electric, $150.00, and a second check for the deposit of- $100.00, which will be returned upon the close of fair as stated in the “Rules and Regulations”.
Set up will be Monday, August 7th – 9 AM to 1 PM, booth dismissal Saturday, August 13th after the Demolition Derby. At that time, you can come to the Fair Office to receive your deposit or it can be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me at the above number. I hope to hear from you very soon.
Sincerely, Julie Webb
CARBON COUNTY FAIR BOOTHS RULES AND REGULATION FOR OUTSIDE/FOOD VENDORS
No camping will be allowed on the Fair Grounds You must submit a copy of your current Wyoming Food License, And what you are licensed to sell.
1. Selling and displaying of wares or information will be permitted only in the area rented. All side attractions must remain adjacent to specified booth and cleared with the Fair Board before beginning.
2. A fee of $300.00 (with food, with electricity), or non- food, no electricity for $150.00 will be required and must accompany the booth application and agreement. Spaces are on a first come first serve basis but the fair management reserves the right to assign areas. A $100.00 refundable deposit is required from all applicants renting a space but will be returned after release time. After set-up on August 7, you are not permitted to move your food trailer/truck until after the Demolition Derby. Any exhibitor removing exhibits prior to the release time shall lose their deposit.
3. All items must be promptly removed from fairgrounds at the close of fair. Items left on the grounds will become the property of the Fair Association.
4. If you are food vendor a menu and price list must be submitted with booth application.
5. Night security is provided by the Fair Board and every reasonable care will be taken to protect exhibits. However, the Fair Board assumes no responsibility for injury to any individual or for loss or damage to any property belonging to any firm or individual while said property is being exhibited and /or sold at the Carbon County Fair.
6. Operators are responsible to report any sales tax on items sold.
7. Operators will be allowed to unload and load equipment during the set-up and take down times. No one will be allowed to move in and out each day.
NO PARKING WILL BE ALLOWED AROUND THE BUILDINGS DURING THE FAIR!!!!!
8. All operators are required to keep their area in a neat and sanitary condition and they must help police the areas for trash.
9. The management will use every precaution to guard against extortion practiced upon the patrons of the Fair. Any extortion practiced by a concessionaire/exhibit booth renter, will cause forfeiture of all money paid and the expulsion from the fairgrounds.
10. All rules and regulations written or verbal set by the Fair management must be followed and failure to comply will result in a refusal of space at all future fairs.
Thank you for your interest in the Carbon County Fair. We appreciate your efforts to make the Fair an enjoyable event for all county residents and visitors.